RP430 ALF Climb Assist Pulley - 2 Way Auto Locking
- Protection Solution for Workers on Towers, Masts, Wind Turbines and Even In Construction Applications Where a Cost-Effective, Temporary Climb Assist Solution Is Required For Short Duration Working
- In The Event Of a Fall, The ALF Pulley Locks On Quickly To Arrest the Fall
- As Fall Distances Are Extremely Small, It Is Extremely Unlikely That The User Will Be Incapacitated. However If Necessary, A Rescue Can Be Easily Organised From Ground Level
- The ALF Has Been Field Trialled and Cycle Tested By Over 4000 Users with No Detriment to Performance and With Little or No Wear
- The ALF Has Been Extensively Drop Tested, In Line With both CE EN360 and ANSI Z359
- The Unit Has Also Been Tested With Weights Other Than Those Required For CE And ANSI Standards And Has Been Statically Pulled To Destruction- Making It Probably The Safest Climb Assist Product In The World!
To place an enquiry please contact: email@example.com or click on the button below.