Anchor strop, Stainless Steel, 7mm
Stainless steel anchor strop with swaged eyes including thimble.
Used to provide a durable and reliable temporary anchor connection for rescue systems and fall protection equipment where no fixed anchor points are available.
Stainless steel anchor strop is a strong and flexible wire that is hard wearing.
Clear tube which protects the wire structure and allows for visual inspection. Helps minimise slippage on some surfaces.
The large thimble holds the eyes open and allow rotation of connectors for easier rigging.
Plastic sleeves over the swages protect the user from sharp edges and ends of wire whilst also protecting the label and ID number from dirt and abrasion allowing for longer usable lifespan.
Anchor strop, stainless steel lengths available: 1 m, 1.5 m, 2 m.
- ASA100 - 100cm
- ASA150 - 150cm
- ASA200 - 200cm
- 7 x 19 stainless steel wire
- PVC protective tube
- Large stainless steel thimbles
- Plastic sleeve on swages
- Individual ID number
- Clear PVC tube sleeve protects the wire and structure, allowing for visual inspection and helps minimise slippage on some surfaces.
- Label located away from dirt and abrasion allowing for longer usable life span.
- The large thimbles allows rotation of connectors for easier rigging.
|Sizing:||1m, 1.5m, 2m|
|EN Mass Test:||N/A|
|Loading:||WLL 300 kg|