Aro v20 OP Rescue Overall
- Outer Material Made Of Hardly Flammable, Tear-Proof Orange Nylon, Inner Neoprene Layer in Yellow (Even After Water Contact the Orange Structure of the Nylon Is Preserved)
- 3 Times Glued and Watertightly Sewn On the Outside with a Tear-Proof Thread
- Excellent Insulation Even When Water Penetration Occurs after Damage
- Hood and Gloves Attached To the Suit, Face-Flap for Additional Insulation
- Reflecting Tape on Arms, Legs, Breast and Head, Signalling Whistle, Attachment Possibility for a Strobe Light, Pocket with Buddy Line and Stainless Carbine Snap and Each Suit Individually Pressure Tested
- 5.0 Mm Neoprene, Only To Be Worn With an Approved Additional Lifejacket Including a Strobe Light. The Neoprene Itself Is Self-Extinguishing
To place an enquiry please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the button below.