Edge Guard 10cm Stainless Steel
Versatile, compact and lightweight, the EDGE GUARD’s (patented) clever design stems from the unique knowledge and experience of the Lyon Equipment team. Made entirely from polished stainless steel with rope friendly contact surfaces, its angular shapes on the end plates and load bearing surfaces are there to make the most efficient use of the forces created when a rope is loaded. When used on plate edges such as steel toe boards, the four triangular ‘teeth’ on the end plates grip the edge with a camming action. The more rope pressure applied to the EDGE GUARD the firmer onto the edge it locks, reducing its potential for movement.
The EDGE GUARD’s (patented) clever design combines a rope friendly contact surface with a strong angular shape to grip typical industrial plate edges.
- Versatile, compact and lightweight
- The angled end plates keep the rope and centre of gravity well within the footprint of the EDGE GUARD. This makes it very stable in use.
- When used on plate edges such as steel toe boards, the ‘teeth’ on the edge plates hook onto the edge with a camming action
- The more rope pressure applied to the EDGE GUARD, the more it grips onto the edge, reducing its potential for movement
- Each EDGE GUARD is supplied with adjustable securing cord and a spare length of securing cord
- Stainless steel body gives a long service life