Fingersaver - Handtool
When using the FingerSaver you are able to keep your hands away from any potential danger of impact. The FingerSaver is designed to be held by you, or it can be held in position by a work colleague to further reduce the risk of injury. The FingerSaver tool allows you to mitigate any risk involved in the task at hand and it gives you the confidence to perform the work activity safely, without injury to your hands.
- Once Positioned the Finger Saver offers the user the ability to remove hands and fingers further away from potential pinch points and impact zones.
- The Finger Saver is designed to adsorb the direct shock and vibration from hammer impacts.
- Material selected for main plastic handle is designed not to splinter on impact.
- The material of construction is designed to be lightweight and be quick and easy to support and release the supported tool.
- Material has been selected and developed to be resistant to ozone and atmospheric ageing.
- The finger saver is also resistant to a large number of contaminants including lubricants.
- Comes in Three sizes: Compact 265mm, Standard - 375mm and Long 850mm