The strong, durable Klein Tools 55-1/2-Inch Grizzly Bar can help save you time and effort with a variety of jobs. The bar features a forged and hardened-alloy blade, a centre keyhole nail-pulling slot and a V-notch in the tapered edge for convenient use.
- A heavy, strong, multi-purpose tool that saves time and effort on the job
- Use it to help align walls during tilt-up construction, roll and align large pipe, remove shingles or flooring, and many other stripping and prying tasks
- Efficient blade angle and 55-1/2-Inch (1410 mm) total length provide high-leverage as a crow bar and nail and spike puller even in awkward positions
- The 3-Inch (76 mm) width protects concrete when stripping forms
- Blade is forged and hardened alloy with keyhole nail-pulling slot in centre and V-notch in tapered edge
To place an enquiry please contact: email@example.com or click on the button below.