GT100 Thermal Protective Aid
- Variable Overall Which Is Used For Rescue Operations At Sea and Disaster Control
- 3-Layer Tear-Proof Nylon with A Breathable Membrane (5.0 Litres per M² per 24 Hours)
- Watertight Main Zipper from Left Hip around the Neck to the Left Shoulder and Attached Hood Made Out Of 2.0 Mm Neoprene
- Increased Wearing Comfort through Elastic Suspenders
- All Seals Made Of Heavy-Duty Latex
- Heavy-Duty Pads on Knees, Elbows and Bottom, High Safety Boots with Steel Caps (EN Protection Class 5) Attached To the Suit and Knee Pockets for Adding Further Protective Cushions
To place an enquiry please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the button below.