H22Q, H22QL EXTOL Rope Access Harness
EXTOL rope access harness for use with SYNC integrated yet replaceable chest ascender.
The unique design increases comfort and makes ascending easier and more efficient.
The EXTOL harness features front and rear attachment points. The waist pad is fitted with large waist D ring and two folding side D’s for multiple attachments.
Integral workseat attachment points.
High lumbar support with shoulder, waist and leg padding for optimum comfort.
SafeLock™ quick connect leg, waist and chest buckles make fitting fast and easy. Quick connect buckles also allows the harness to be removed without the need for re-adjustment.
High load rating 140kg. 20kg SWL reinforced gear loops.
- H22Q EXTOL quick connect, standard – Torso 95 – 120 cm. Waist 70 – 140 cm. Thigh 60 – 80 cm
- H22QL EXTOL quick connect, large – Torso 100 – 135 cm. Waist 80 – 165 cm. Thigh 60 – 100 cm.
SYNC chest ascender – the first ever fully removable ascender offering the performance and security of a sewn in design.
The SYNC can be purchased separately, or with the EXTOL rope access harness, forming the APEX integrated harness combinatioin.
SYNC chest ascender features:
- Offers the advantages of an integrated ascender but with the flexibility of being removable when required
- Performs as part of the harness
- Sits tightly against the chest section for efficient ascending and supreme comfort
- Can be fitted and removed from the EXTOL harness quickly and without the need for any tools.
- Innovative attachment points secure ascender and reduce movement to an absolute minimum
Replaceable SYNC chest ascender increases usable lifespan.
Components can be purchased separately or as part of the APEX rope access system.
- Front and rear attachment points
- Ascender connection orientates ascender close to the chest
- Large waist D-rings for multiple attachments
- High load rating 140kg
- 20kg SWL gear loops
- Integral work seat attachment points
|Material:||Polyamide, steel and aluminium.|
|EN Mass Test:||140kg|
|Loading:||Fall Arrest & Rescue Loads|
|Conformity:||EN 358, EN 361, EN 813|