Kari 50 Litre Transport Bag (WLL 18kg)
Heightec’s adaptable KARI 50 transport bag has 50 L capacity and features secure, roll top closure with extending straps for variable capacity. The new style has stronger seams which have been RF welded for enhanced strength and the reinforced cylindrical base offers exceptional durability. The roll top can be rolled outwards to hold the bag open when working.
The KARI 50 has been tested and certificated for high loads with a designated lifting point. 18 kg working load limit (WLL), rated for lifting with 7:1 factor of safety.
The hard wearing, waterproof construction makes it an ideal transport bag and ensures the integrity of the equipment inside is not compromised. The design and construction ensures durability, even when working in harsh environments.
Padded, breathable and adjustable shoulder straps offer improved comfort and ease of carrying. The strap design can also be used as a carry handle. Shoulder straps are positioned near the bottom of the bag to keep it clear of the wearer’s legs when being carried.
The multi-purpose 50 L kit bag can also be tamper tagged for individual use of personal or rescue equipment and is rated for lifting up to 18 kg.
The external daisy chain is rated at 5 kg and provides further storage for user.
Clear document pocket for inspection records, kit list or to personalise.
Meets requirements of IPX7 (accidental immersion in water).
The versatile design means the bag can be used for transporting a range of kit or rope. The KARI 50 comfortably fits up to 150 m of 11 mm rope
- RF welded seams for increased strength
- Double thickness base for increased durability
- Waterproof construction
- Clear document pocket
- Roll top style closure with side fasteners
- Lockable for issuing personal or rescue equipment
- Padded shoulder straps for comfort
- Daisy chain on outside for extra storage (rated 5kg)
- WLL, rated for lifting up to 18kg, dedicated lifting point & 7:1 Factor of Safety
- Marked with unique ID number
- Fits up to 150m of 11mm rope
- Meets requirements of IPX7 (accidental submersion in water)
|Sizing:||50L, H 100cm, Ø 27cm|
|EN Mass Test:||Non PPE|
|Loading:||18 kg WLL|