VERTEX Vent Helmet
• Very comfortable: - six-point textile suspension conforms perfectly to the shape of the head - CENTERFIT feature allows perfect centering of the helmet on the head, thanks to its two side adjustment wheels - FLIP&FIT system allows the headband to be positioned in a low position, guaranteeing that the helmet fits securely on the head. The system folds into the shell for easy storage and transportation - comes with interchangeable standard comfort foam • Protection designed for work at height and on the ground: - DUAL chinstrap allows the worker to adjust chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397). The clip has two positions, corresponding to these two uses: high strength, limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength, limiting the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground - shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell - vent holes with sliding shutters allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed, while wearing the helmet • Modular accessories: - eye shield with EASYCLIP side attachment system for easy installation - Petzl headlamp with mounts, or headlamp with elastic headband - helmet protector keeps the shell free from soiling and paint splash - nape protector provides effective sun and rain protection for the nape of the neck - nametag holder allows user to be easily identified - changeable chinstrap and foam - hearing protection
- available in seven colors: white, yellow, red, black, orange, blue and green - also comes in two high-visibility versions: yellow and orange
- Head circumference: 53-63cm
- Weight: 490g
- Material(s): ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene
- Certification(s): CE, EN 397, EN 12492, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class C, EAC
To place an enquiry please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the button below.