Quiksling - Man Overboard rescue & recovery system
THE LLOYDS APPROVED MAN OVERBOARD RESCUE & RECOVERY SYSTEM
- Suitable for vessels of between 20 and 200 metres in length
- Having Quiksling onboard ensure compliance with SOLAS 111/17-1
- Weight of only 3kg allows for easy throw, and soft surfaces alleviate injury risk
- Delivers a wide open loop for easy entry in rough seas- even an inflated lifejacket does not impede
- Hand grasp diameter buoyancy frame is easily flipped overhead for entry
- The casualty is captured by two slings: a detachable chest sling and the leg sling formed by the float frame
- By a natural reaction, the casualty’s arms rise up and drape out over the frame
- The rescuer can now snatch the tension-activated chest sling from its tangle elimniating mountings and capture the casualty
- The casualty is now captured and supported by two slings, one around the shoulders and chest, and the other under the knees
- Double sling recovery ensures a safe “low deckchair” posture for the hoist aboard to minimise the risk of Circum Rescue Collapse.
- Capture position assists and encourages a horizontal walk aboard while being hoisted.
- An additional handle on the frame assists the haul on to deck
QUICKSLING IS ALSO APPROVED FOR ASSISTED UNCONSCIOUS MAN OVERBOARD RECOVERY
There are dozens of hidden details that make QUIKSLING the most highly developed man overboard system on the market. Designed on the foundation of real life experience, every dimension is practical, every angle intentional, every load point tested and every consequence considered. The result is an engineering masterpiece integrating bespoke components in aluminium, closed cell foam, threads, tapes, Velcro, ropes, glassfibre, neoprene, electronics and webbing, all installed in one compact container