RS105 TECTRA 10.5mm low stretch rope, white
ECTRA™ 10.5 mm low stretch rope is specially designed for use with modern ropedevices and are durable and wear resistant.
TECTRA™ is a new generation of low stretch kernmantel rope, made from top quality polyamide nylon yarn. They have excellent handling characteristics and are durable and wear resistant.
The sheath construction provides excellent protection against damage or pollution of the core and performs well with heightec rope devices.
10.5 mm low stretch rope is generally used for rope access.
These heightec ropes are of high strength, with good resistance to repeated falls. A special termination processes give a perfect seal on spool ends.
Minimum Breaking Loads (MBL):
32 kN – unknotted
22 kN – sewn
18 kN – knotted
NB: Price is per metre and only available to purchase in 50 m increments.
- RS105050 - 50M
- RS105100 - 100M
- RS105150 - 150M
- RS105200 - 200M
TECTRA™ ropes have the following characteristics:
- Top quality polyamide fibre with UV stabilisation treatment in full cross section of the yarn
- Thermostabilisation of yarn at different stages of production
- Special treatment for better handling and improved characteristics when wet
- High strength, with good resistance to repeated falls
- Special termination process on spool ends to give perfect end seal
|Material:||Polyamide nylon, White|
|Conformity:||EN 1891 (A)|
Commodity Code: 5607501190
Country of Origin: UK