RS110 TECTRA 11mm Low Stretch Rope White
Heightec’s 11 mm low stretch rope is TECTRA™ a new generation of kernmantel low stretch ropes, made from top quality polyamide nylon yarn with UV stabilisation treatment in the full cross section of the yarn.
The yarn is thermostabilised at different stages of production and treated for better handling and performance when wet.
The 11 mm low stretch rope is high strength, with good resistance to repeated falls. A special termination process gives a perfect seal on spool ends.
TECTRA ropes are specially designed for use with modern rope devices and are durable and wear resistant.
Minimum Breaking Loads (MBL):
32 kN – unknotted
22 kN – sewn
18 kN – knotted
NB: Price is per metre and only available to purchase in 50 m increments.
- RS110050 - 50M
- RS110100 - 100M
- RS110150 - 150M
- RS110200 - 200M
- Top quality polyamide fi bre with UV stabilisation treatment in full cross section of the yarn
- Thermostabilisation of yarn at different stages of production
- Special treatment for better handling and improved characteristics when wet
- High strength, with good resistance to repeated falls
- Special termination process on spool ends to give perfect end seal
|Conformity:||EN 1891 (A)|
Commodity Code: 5607501190
Country of Origin: UK