UniRail™ System 7241027
KEY FEATURE AND BENEFITS
- Rigorously tested product backed up with bespoke system design capabilities, ensuring your system will work to protect your employees when required
- Meets current international product standards, tested in accordance with EN795 and CE Marked to the PPE Directive
- Also meets abseil and wind turbine manufacturing standards requirements
- All supporting documentation available, including user instruction manual in various languages
- 6000 Series Aluminium Alloy components ensure quality safety system that will withstand harsh environments and uncompromising levels of safety when needed
- Anodising provides greater longevity, adding value to your investment and saving future maintenance and replacement costs
- Very discrete and aesthetically pleasing design has minimal impact on your project, building or structure. Can be powder coated.
- Product design and fixing centres reduce structural loading and increase products ability to adapt to the building or structures tolerances, especially in weaker structures
- A range of fixing brackets ensure design flexibility and offer concealed fixing solutions where aesthetics is of great importance
- The main rail floats in its fixings to mitigate the effects of thermal expansion and contraction
- System offers workers continuous hands free movement and navigates corners and building contours, thereby providing maximum design and integration flexibility
- 3m spans (subject to site conditions and application) provide system rigidity and strength, making the system particularly well suited to low fall clearance situations and for multiple users
- Continuous/enclosed systems available. Ideal for water treatment tanks and abseil access.
To place an enquiry please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the button below.