Drill Pipe Handling Tool
The movement of suspended drill pipe is a high risk area. The Pipe Handling Tool complements the use of tag lines by providing exceptional control of the load and flexibility to the handler in the movement and landing of up to 5⅞ inch pipe.
Provides excellent support in confined space usage.
- A double U shaped attachment, one forward facing and one rear facing used to facilitate the stabilisation of a suspended drill pipe up to 5⅞ inches.
- For use in movement of drill pipe in a vertical or horizontal position, allowing easy exchange from a push / pull function, giving the user maximum control over the load.
- Tag line retrieval capability
- Available in two different lengths; 1200mm, 1500mm.
- Attachments in hi-visibility colour
- Heavy duty aluminium staff
- Available with enclosed hand grip or non-slip rubber hand grip models
- Fitted with fully replaceable non-slip, low compression rubber grommets
To place an enquiry please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the button below.