Safehands Tool 070XS1
- The Safehands Tool Is Used During the Lifting and Setting Down Of Loads during Lifting Operations for Hand Protection
- Conforms with the EN 13921:2007 EU Harmonized Standard
- Easily Adjustable Extendable Pole
- “V” Shaped Removable Head with Rubber Grip Surface for Pushing and Hook End for Pulling; Allowing the User to Move Loads In Different Directions
- Soft Feel Rubber Hand Grips Provide Excellent Grip and Comfort
- Designed and Trialled with the End User and Hand Safety at Work in Mind
To place an enquiry please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the button below.